Monday, April 11, 2011

Bird is the Word Challenge ~FOREVER~

I'm a day late posting this, I apologize. Things are just hectic at home the past few weeks. But anyway, I'm hoping I will get more posts done the next few days.

This is my first project for BIRD IS THE WORD
The title is FOREVER.

This is the page I made using that word.
This is a picture of my sister, Angela and myself. She and I are very close, and we're very good friends as well.
I used a lot of mulberry roses on this layout.
I also used an old rhinestone pendant along with Prima swirls.

Join this challenge for an awesome prize. Just link your project to their website BY CLICKING HERE

See sample layouts from other talented DT members.
LOU
KAREN
CATHY
LISA
HELEN
LEANNE
VICKY
JASMINE
RACHAEL
NADIA
CHLOE
MICKEY
NADIA
CHLOE

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout! I love the flowers alot! You did a great job! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Marivic.. adore the flowers and Prima pearls and such a lovely photo of you and your sister!! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful Marivic. The flowers are devine. Looking forward to working with you on BITW :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout! I'm so happy to work with you on this great challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking us up Marivic! That must have taken you forever :) and so weird but just today I blogged about a layout where I used exactly the same paper! Love your take on the BITW challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous LO!! So happy to we alongside you at Bird Is The Word too!:) Your new post is so cute too!! Just gorgeous!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...