How is everyone doing?
This month we will be featuring our friends' work. Unfortunately, there will be no guests designers this month. I am afraid that there are things that's going on in my life right now and I'm stretched too thin to do the things I normally do.
But today is not about me and my problems. Today I am thankful to our 2 friends..
Let's check out Nadia's work first:
Thank you girls!!
And don't forget our August Challenge!!
This month our sponsor is:
and they have donated a fabulous chipboard pack as the prize for our challenge winner. Click on the link above and check out all the beautiful chipboard designs available in store. Scrapmatts also have a fabulous gallery with so many gorgeous creations which are sure to inspire you.
The prize above is for our merit winner. We also have a prize for our random
winner too. That prize is sponsored by Zeus and Zoe - Marivic's Kit Store.
You can win this entire pack of keys! They are gorgeous!!
To win this random prize everyone has an equal chance, just by entering!
1. You are allowed to make a an altered/off the page project as long as you follow the challenge specifications.
2. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.
3. You may submit as many entries as you want and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Berry71Bleu TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the 31st day of the month the challenge was posted.
6. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the sidebar ONLY, not by e mail and not by linking up in the comments section please.
Here is my take on the challenge:
In this art journal, I used Scrapmatts chipboard wings, painted in gesso, mod podged and added Matisse dry medium Mica flakes.
I used Dylusion stamps and Ink to get the effect. I used watercolor, markers, and lumiere paint for the purple shirt.
On this page. I mod podged antique paper, painted gesso on some parts of it. I used stencil ad lumber paint for the purple effect.
Butterflies were from Renea's etsy shop.
Here is what the journal looks like. I'm still working on it.
I almost forgot to include my 5 y.o. daughter's art. Alyssa told me that she is joining the challenge too..Well I told her that she can make one for the challenge, just like I did..
Here is her project for Cathy's Wing Challenge
By the way...
I will invite you to my new blog, but it is still under construction. I will have a "house-warming" party so please come visit. I will add more information here. You can win great prizes!