Good morning all,
Today it's time for Berry71blue.
The host for this month is Vicky Varvadouka and her challenge for this month is
(or white winter for those that don't celebrate Christmas)
Create whatever you want as long as it has a white background as a base and is related to Christmas/winter
This is my take on the challenge:
I decided to do a monochromatic layout with white, cream & beige colors.
My first time to ever do this, so it was an experiment to find all these colors.
As it was a challenge almost all embellishments used are hand made.
Both circles are identical on each size, the big white flowers and big circles are
handmade as well as all the resin snowflakes.
All the chipboard used are from :
You wont be able to see it on the picture, but i sprayed the white back ground
with sparkles to give it a holiday effect.
Our sponsor from Poland - 13 @rts were very generous and offered a paper collection for our winner this month!!! We are also offering our Merit Winner an opportunity to
Guest Design on our blog too!
There will also be a random winner who will win a gorgeous Christmas tag made by Marivic Clifton!!!!
1. You are allowed to make a an altered/off the page project as long as you follow the challenge specifications.
2. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.
3. You may submit as many entries as you want and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Berry71Bleu TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the 31st day of the month the challenge was posted.
6. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the sidebar ONLY, not by e mail and not by linking up in the comments section please.
Good luck with the challenge, i hope you will join us!
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day,
Channa this is amazing, I really love those ribbon circles and the detail of the flowers.ReplyDelete
This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeee that photo and all the flowers!!!ReplyDelete
Hi Channa! I love the color combination!!! And of course your page is really special because of the handmade embellies!!! GREAT work!!!ReplyDelete
What a lovely layout Channa!! Great job!!!ReplyDelete
Wow! so adorable & gargeous page! I love it!ReplyDelete
Channa..you did a very great job on this LO! I love it! Love the photo too!! What a great idea on the background stencil..ReplyDelete
Thank you for everything Channa!!
Channa this layout is a piece of art. How clever with all those handmade embellishments, really is very beautiful.ReplyDelete
Wow love the LO Chana !!!!ReplyDelete
Such a beautiful layout Channa! Love the embellishments!ReplyDelete