This is my last post here at Berry71Bleu!!
I've had such an amazing time being on this team and befriending some truly amazing Artists who I now call my friends.
Thank you so much Marivic for taking me on your team and thank you to all my wonderful teammates who are so amazing!!
I loved Vicky's Challenge this month and I decided to make a Winter Scene layout.
This month's challenge is...
(or white winter for those that don't celebrate Christmas)
Create whatever you want as long as it has a white background as a base and is related to Christmas/winter
And this is what I have come up with using beautiful chipboard pieces from:
Who were kind and generous enough to sponsor our Design team with their beautiful products!!!
I used the chipboard snowflakes and flourishes for this layout. I covered them in white Gesso and then dabbed them with Glass Bead Gel with my finger. I love this effect as it looks shiny and translucent. You can see the actual beads and I love it!! its the perfect effect for the chipboard.
I used a large acrylic snowflake as a frame over the picture. I covered the edges with the same glass bead gel.
Our sponsor from Poland - 13 @rts were very generous and offered a paper collection for our winner this month!!! We are also offering our Merit Winner an opportunity to
Guest Design on our blog too!
There will also be a random winner who will win a gorgeous Christmas tag made by Marivic Clifton!!!!
1. You are allowed to make a an altered/off the page project as long as you follow the challenge specifications.
2. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.
3. You may submit as many entries as you want and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Berry71Bleu TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the 31st day of the month the challenge was posted.
6. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the sidebar ONLY, not by e mail and not by linking up in the comments section please.
I hope you enjoyed my post today!!
I'd love for you to visit my blog too.
Have a fantastic day!!!