Hi Girls, it's Bellaidea today.
This month is my turn to host the Berry71Bleu challenge.
I decided to break some rules and have lots of fun!
For this challenge there is only one criteria -
FORGET ABOUT MODERATION AND GO CRAZY!
Do something the way you have never done before.
Mix together bold or unusual colours , add texture
& unusual embellishments.
I have to tell you I went crazy with my layout for this
challenge & loved working with 7 Dots Studio papers!
I am pleased to announce they are our Sponsor for November!!
I made my page then wanted to compile a cool inspiration collage,
and when I found these funky images I ended up making a
whole new project! I hope you like it & have as much fun
creating your layout as I did making mine!
Our sponsor from Poland - 7 Dots Studio are so generous - not only
did they supply the whole design team with beautiful papers,
they have also given us THREE beautiful paper packs as prizes too -
so the merit winner AND THE RUNNER UP (2nd place) will also
win a complete paper pack, then of course a random winner too!
We also are offering our Merit Winner an opportunity to
Guest Design on our blog here too!
So get creating
So get creating
everyone - this is your chance to shine and have the
whole world see your work showcased right here on this blog,
together with your photo, bio and link back to your blog.
Check out the 7 Dots Studio Blog for ideas on how to
use these wonderful papers!
HEREWITH YOUR INSPIRATION PHOTO!!
1. You are allowed to make a an altered/off the page project as long as you follow the challenge specifications.
2. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.
3. You may submit as many entries as you want and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Berry71Bleu TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the 31st day of the month the challenge was posted.
6. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the sidebar ONLY, not by e mail and not by linking up in the comments section please.
Hope you will play with us!
And please visit me HERE for my Giveaway tomorrow.