Friday, June 07, 2013

ONLY YOU by Agnieszka Bellaidea with 7 Dots Studio and Jacquard

Hi!
It's Bellaidea today with my new project.
I hope you know by now about our challenge?
Marilyn had this great idea about Summer.
You can check all details about her challenge HERE.

I made my project using lovely papers from our DT sponsor for June, 7 Dots Studio
HERE you can see all collection

Love Is In The Air 

 

I think they look fantastic with a Summer photo.




You can based your project on this board:


I started using some chipboards from our next sponsor....You will see more of them next month:)


I had some stickers from older collection by 7 Dots studio /they sponsored us before:)




On the last two photos you can see great products from our main sponsor this month, 
http://www.jacquardproducts.com
 Every couple of days you can visit us and see what all DT made with 7 Dots papers and Jacqard products.
Remember to join our challenge too!
Why?
Let's see..



Thank you for looking!
Agnieszka

10 comments:

  1. My new fave of yours, Agnieszka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful with great products, I love the stitching and the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful layout, love the stitching and colours you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a stunning layout! The colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout!!Just love those colours and all the detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, i need some help please!!!
    I just post my page for this challenge but i made a mistake, it's not the good page. My name is Marie-Christine and my number page is 14, can you cancell it please. I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks a lot.
    Marie-Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deleted the one you asked me to delete. I hope it looks ok now.

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...