Friday, June 26, 2015

Life With You (Is One Amazing Adventure) Layout


Good morning fellow Berry71Bleu fans!  Kay here with my take on Denise's challenge for the month of June.  I honestly enjoyed this challenge because stamps are a personal fave of mine--I have many of them in my stash & I simply don't use them enough!  Well this challenge gave me the perfect opportunity to get creative with stamps.  June's challenge is: Stamp It Up & that's exactly what I did.

The photo is a sorta selfie that I took with my son & my pup Toby.  I edited the picture in Photoshop & applied a 'pencil sketch' effect to it. 


Here's this month's inspiration board.  All you have to do to play along is apply some sort of stamping to your project.  That's it!  Simple as that.


The large black flourish seen behind my photos and embellishments is one large stamp that I further dressed up with a bit of Stickles.

I went back to my childhood and broke out my markers & did some good ol' fashioned coloring on this page.  The paper I used is from the 'Everlasting' collection by Authentique.  The papers are all in black & white but some of the papers from the collection--such as this one--is designed so that one can apply their own color if desired.  I decided to add two additional colors to the black & white scheme--yellow & light blue.  With Prismacolor markers I colored all the flowers on this paper and then applied yellow Stickles to the center of each flower.


This fancy border, stitching & sentiment are all stamps.


The cute little car images is a stamp by this month's sponsor 'Viva Las Vegas'.  I stamped the image on a piece of white card stock & cut it out.  Finally I adhered it to my page with dimensional foam dots.

Hope this page inspires some of you to get crafty with those stamps!

Sponsors:

VivaLasVegaStamps



"Viva Las
VegaStamps! is a US based manufacturer of deeply etched pink rubber stamps.
Super high quality makes for beautifully stamped images. Our near 20,000 image
inventory ranges from steampunk to vintage, realistic to sayings, people to
animals and more. Our stamps are great for scrapbooking, mixed media, art
journaling, cards, jewelry, food, wax and more!" 
Connect with us!
 Visit us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vlvstamps
 View our BLOG http://vivalas.blogspot.ie/
 We're on INSTAGRAM  https://instagram.com/vivalasvegastamps/
 PINTEREST  https://www.pinterest.com/vlvstamps/
 Our shop can be found https:/www.atvlvstamps.com 
Our prize is 1 plate o' rubber, the winners choice, shipped to them for
free.

Denise's Giveaway



1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...