Monday, November 30, 2015

Today Mixed Media Page by Denise van Deventer

Hello Everyone

Welcome to the last day of November.  Rather a scary thought!!

Anyways, it's Denise here, to share my November Vintage page and here's a reminder of the gorgeous mood board by Sylwia.


So here's my take.


I used some Teresa Collins papers from my stash and also a really pretty chipboard Creative Embelishments.


I embossed the chipboard with "Weather Worn" Distress Powder and this really gave it a super colour and texture.


I love this quote on that chipboard piece that says "When I look back on my life I want to know that I lived a full and meaningful life".

The photo is actually of an aunt of mine, when she was very young.  This page will be a gift to her at Christmas time. I hope she will like it! ;-)

Now it's time to see your take on this mood board.  Just a day left to squeeze in an entry! ;-)

1st Prize 

Full set of 11 Christmas Cosy papers by Riddersholm Designs

Random Prize

Special Vintage kit prepared by our DT member Sylwia
Make sure you visit her blog http://www.tandiart.blogspot.ie 



Sponsor:



Riddersholm Design is a company created by Connie Riddersholm,  who has been designing & manufacturing unique, high quality scrapbooking papers since 2010. Her beautiful papers can be used for scrapbooking, card making and other art projects. The papers are selected especially to Connie's style and product. Paper is an environmentally correct produced quality mark. First collection has been launched in March 2010 and now they are being sold in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Australia, England, Finland, Germany, Holland, France and USA

Website: http://riddersholmdesign.dk/home

4 comments:

  1. Denise this is awesome!!!Love it,thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful, Denise !!.....I love the photo....Thanks for sharing your layout ...Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...