Sunday, June 26, 2016

Special Guest Designer - Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello Everyone

We have a really special Guest Designer today, who was a previous winner, here at Berry71Bleu.
Please give a warm welcome to Anastasia Korvyakova! ;-)

Here's firstly a little about this really talented lady.


"My name is Anastasia Korvyakova. I have second name that unusual for our country. When I was born I was named Anastasia, but a little later (couple of months) my parents decided to call me Elena)). I live in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. I'm married and have one son.
I started scrapbooking 6 yeas ago. I can't define exactly my style: I love vintage, shabby. Also I like to create work in botanical style(maybe because my first education is biological))). And the recent year I like so much grunge and mixed media.  
I have many interests: I'm a decorator (home decor and even was a wedding decorator),  scrapbooker and cardmaker. I make paper and canvas layouts, tags, art journal pages, altered art... I love reusing, just adore textures and paints/sprays. I truly enjoy to create something beautiful and interesting. I recently tried himself as a designer paper and embellishments and the results of my work soon you will see in my blog.
I'm very happy to be here as a Guest Designer!"

Anastasia created this gorgeous and beautiful project.



Here's a closer look at some of the gorgeous details.





Thanks so much Anastasia for your amazing inspiration! ;-)

Please pop over to Anastasia's blog for even more inspiration! ;-)


Here's a reminder of this months mood board.


There is still a little time for you to play along.

Our sponsor:


"Scrapiniec is a first Polish producer of lasercut chipboards. We make best quality chipboards of our designs, we lpassionate about our job and put a lot of heart in it. We answer to various specific needs of our customers and we have a multilanguage offer of phrases"


Scrapiniec kindly offers the winner of the Juny Challenge a 30 USD Gift Certificate to use in the Scrapiniec online store!

You have until 30 June to submit your projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...