Thursday, August 18, 2016

Mixed Media Tag - Special Guest Designer - Maria Calderone

Hello Berry71Bleu Fans

We have a special and awesome Guest Designer today...so a warm welcome to

Here is a little about Maria.


“Hi my name is Maria Calderone from Maria Lina’s Creative Designs, I am honored to be guest designing for this month’s mood board challenge, thank you to the team for having me on.
 
I am very blessed to be married to a wonderful man who supports me through and through and to be a mom to my 4 wonderful boys and our Boxer pup. I was born and raised in New Jersey, but currently reside in the beautiful state of Pennsylvania. I love creating and designing anything I can get my hands on, I started as a paper crafter in 2012 and have progressed since and love it. I love creating with altered art and mixed media pieces, but honestly, anything goes. I have a wide range of styles, but I tend to lean more towards vintage shabby chic.

Please pop past my blog.  I would love for you to say Hi! ;-)
As for this month’s mood challenge I was inspired to create a tag as a last hoorah to the “soon ending” summer season and welcoming to the “soon beginning ” fall season. The Dylusions stamp set was the perfect touch to the mood and inspiration behind the tag, the wording couldn’t be better.”
Here is Maria's fabulous tag.


This tag is just beautiful and perfect for this months mood board.
So earthy and gorgeous! ;-)

Thanks ever so much Maria for Guest Designing for us! ;-)



Our Sponsor


Canvas Corp Brands (CCB) is the parent company of 7gypsies,Tattered Angels, and Canvas Corp (or Canvas Home Basics). It is based in Springdale, Arkansas and owned by Randy and Christine Meier. Most of the products they carry are made at their facility in Springdale while a few things are sourced globally for more variety. 


CCB has a fantastic blog that provides a daily dose of inspiration, an online shop where you can pick up one of each of all their product lines, and an actual outlet store there in Springdale where you can find some incredible bargains on craft supplies or attend classes and workshops such as Ken Oliver's very first Pop-Up Workshop featuring his incredible Color Burst Watercolors!

Canvas Corp Brands has set up a prize pack containing products from all 3 brands for the winner of the August Challenge.

Use the linkytool in the right sidebar to add your project!

Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me on, it was definitely a pleasure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...