Friday, January 21, 2011

Kindness Kit

Hi guys..
I came across an international blog that give RAK kits every month. The members are from all over the world. I joined the challenge this month and submitted a layout. I don't really care if I win or not, it's the fact that there are actually a lot of people out there from different corners of the world that share the same passion for scrapbooking and are willing to share and give.

So I decided that I would like to do the same...I have created a kit that I'm willing to give away. It will be a layout challenge with the subject or theme "Kindness". I want to be able to give RAK kits at least every 2 months.

I want to run this challenge for a month. I'm going to give a lot of stuff away, I would like everyone who would like to join a chance to create something by giving you at least a month to create a layout.

There are no strings attached, I am not selling you anything. I'm doing this as a random act of kindness. I would love to see all your work and share with each other our creativity and the passion for scrapbooking.
The only thing I hope to gain from this is that, I hope to meet new friends.

Let me know what you think. Suggestions are welcome. If I get a lot feedback from this, I will post the rules, and the email/blog where you can submit your layouts.

Thank you for your time.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow....There is a bunch of wonderful goodies here. I love all your pages as well.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome goodies! would love to join in the fun. let me know

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you guys are interested in submitting a layout, let me know. If you know someone who would like to participate, pls. share this with them. I think the more people who join, the better. Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...