Monday, January 17, 2011

Scrappassion Challenge Blog International January Entry

I joined the SCBI Januarry Challenge. I will include a picture of the layout I submitted, if you scroll down this page you can see more pictures of this layout.

This is a picture of my 3 children. Originally, I made a layout as a christmas gift to my mother-in-law. I love the way it turned out and I try to replicate what I've given her, by using my favorite color as a motif of this page.

I used Webster's Pages paper and a lot of embellishments. I love pink, so I incorporated vintage brooches, buttons, pearl necklace, and Prima flowers. I also used a vintage doily..in pink to accentuate the embellishments I added.

Check out the SCBI blog...great blog, plus you'll see the works of talented artists..


CLICK ME for SCBI Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...