Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Accidental selfie by Jessika Lundman

Hi everyone!
Today it is my first time here at Berry71bleu and my turn to show you a project based on our January mood board.
I made a layout all about my self :D I spend most of my time behind the camera NOT in front of it. So the reason this is titled "accidental selfie" it's because i did not intend to save this photo I was just checking the focus.

This is our stunning moodboard this month:


Some detail photos of my layout:



I used a black piece of canvas to scrap on instead of a cardstock. I was a challenge but a fun one. The white modeling paste i used through a stencil on the background is colored with blue and green glimmer mist and some copper dust

The chipboard is also coated with copper dust.


I finished the whole thing of by adding black and white acrylic paint and copper dust all over to tie the layout together and make it a little less "clean".


Thank you for stopping by!


  Our sponsor this month is

We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.



This month the winner get this fab prize!


Even though Christmas has passed this collection is really, really versatile! And this years Christmas Pictures can be used straight away too!


One Random winner will receive this prize.



Please note: International winners may be responsible for shipping costs.
Please be sure to follow our CHALLENGE RULES.


Thank you and we hope to see your beautiful creations this month!

We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our facebook page and Pinterest Boards. Look for your work there!



5 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...