Friday, August 09, 2013

Adriana Bolzon-Guest Designer for August

Let's welcome Adriana...She is one of our invited Guest Designers for Berry71bleu






Hi my name is Adriana Bolzon. I live in Australia.
I am married to a wonderful man, and we have to a precious daughter.
I have been a devoted card-maker for many years and have been scrapbooking and paper crafting for over 11 years.  It is a hobby and my creative out let which I am totally passionate about. I am usually creating something everyday, I believe that preserving memories is important and people will always treasure handmade items.

My style is classic with a distressed vintage feel, with lots of attention to details.  I like experimenting and trying different techniques all the time. Another passion of mine is altered art pieces, turning everyday items into works of art.

I am currently on the Design Teams for Kaisercraft , Meg’s Garden, Cardabilities and Couture Creations. I have been published in many magazines around the world, and I am currently on the Designer Hall of Fame for “Australian Scrapbook Ideas” magazine.

I am so happy, excited and thrilled to be a Guest Designer here at “Berry71Bleu” this month. Thank you for inviting me. Your challenges are so inspiring and your current Design Team members are such very talented individuals. When I received my package from Marivic, I was so excited to play with some wonderful goodies, especially the Faber Castell’s Gelatos.
I created a layout and a canvas. Thanks again.

You can find my creations here on my blog:


Here is Adriana's first project:








Here is my layout using your beautiful tag on the layout
your tag is so awesome just goes with everything you placed in the Kit  I received.

So here is my layout I used Crochet doilies and Velvet ribbons for the challenge
for the month of August.

I also used the Faber Castell gelatos with a stencil to create the leaves in the background of
my layout.


Thank you Adriana!! What a lovely page you made for us!!

7 comments:

  1. Love the leafy background and the velvet ribbon! Thank you for sharing, Adriana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! FC Gelatos & YAY Berry71 Bleu...they're lucky to have you...LOOOVE those bright pinks...look great & that tag is, of course, totally DELICIOUS:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page Adriana! It is great to have you with us this month. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and colorful layout Adriana! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to have you here this month Adriana!! Lovely page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adriana, love your LO and how you used Marivic's tag .... beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...