Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sweet dreams by Bea Mucsi

Hello everybody!

Today I brought you a layout  about my little girl, because her favorite color is purple :)

For the base I used a blank white paper what I covered with clear gesso. Then I added some piece of patterned watercolor paper and colored them with mists. I stenciled with modeling paste and pencil. For embellishing I used chipboards, flowers, metal embellishments and an old bracelet. At the end I stamped with black and purple inks.

You can find my process video here.











Here is this months wonderful moodboard. Hope you will join us.



Our Sponsors


We are dedicated to bring you happiness and satisfaction with every moment spent with scrabooking items by studio75. We know, that keeping your positive experiences is very important for you, especially when dressed with the outstanding decoration. Thus we prepare the papers and emblies with the care for every single detail. Our Designers put their souls and hearts into work and so we can offer you items that spark your imagination and give you lots of pleasure: papers, tags, stamps, charms, chipboards, art. journals or album bases and much, much more. Everything to make you feel unique.

Please visit:

The prize from Studio75 is 3 sets of papers - Christmas Time, Alice's Dreams and Lavender Morning.







Card Making & Scrapbooking Supplies. Creative polish brands in a one place. We ship worldwide!

Please visit:

The prize from Scrap & Craft is 15 GBP voucher - they send everywhere in the world!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...