Sunday, October 09, 2016

My nephew layout by Jessika Lundman



I everyone!

The mood board this month is absolutely beautiful! I love purple and plum! 

I had green in the layout but I excluded it because I really liked how the purple colors matched up with the black, grey and white, It turned out so sober :)



I used purple metallic paint for my doily chipboard and the title and the background is made with black heavy gesso trough a stencil.


All the white little dots are made with a pen not a brush :) I cheated since I only wanted dots in a few places.



Our Sponsors


We are dedicated to bring you happiness and satisfaction with every moment spent with scrabooking items by studio75. We know, that keeping your positive experiences is very important for you, especially when dressed with the outstanding decoration. Thus we prepare the papers and emblies with the care for every single detail. Our Designers put their souls and hearts into work and so we can offer you items that spark your imagination and give you lots of pleasure: papers, tags, stamps, charms, chipboards, art. journals or album bases and much, much more. Everything to make you feel unique.

Please visit:

The prize from Studio75 is 3 sets of papers - Christmas Time, Alice's Dreams and Lavender Morning.







Card Making & Scrapbooking Supplies. Creative polish brands in a one place. We ship worldwide!


Please visit:

The prize from Scrap & Craft is 15 GBP voucher - they send everywhere in the world!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...