Thursday, December 08, 2016

Joyeux Noel Card by Marie Johansson

I´m here today to wish a Merry Christmas with a card made for this months Challenge.


I found Bea´s moodboard really inspiering - the pictures remind me about how I remember the winters from my childhood, with a LOT of snow and cold, crisp weather. I truly think we need to take the global warming seriously - I live up in Northern Sweden, and we have NO sign of snow so far - I mean  - it should be here since months back...


I created this card with a compination of papers from Canvas Corp & 7 Dots Studio. The brands play really well togheter for sure! To add extra dimension I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and sparkly stones. 

Love the details of the sleigh from the Canvas Corp paper...

And the sword stickers from 7 Dots Studio is a must have!


Well I hope I could inspiere you today! Please link up your compleated project using the linky tool in the right sidebar. One lucky winner from the December Challenge will win a fab prize from our sponsor this month!

Our Sponsor:

We are happy to introduce 13@rts as our sponsor in December.



You can shop the fantastic products that the brand offers in their online store. A click on the picture will take you directly there.


13@arts give one winner the fabulous prize below!


Please follow their social media:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...