Thursday, December 01, 2016

December 2016 Challenge - Winter Wonderland

Hello Crafty Friends!

Christmas is so close and I always dreaming about a nice snowy weather, but unfortunetly in Hungary it is mostly grey (or very sunny:) at Christmas day. So I decided to create a moodboard which brings a little winter wonderland for you. Hope you will like it and I can't wait to see what will you create according to this moodboard.




Here is my inspiration for you. A layout about my little girl, Hanna. The photo was taken at her grandma's garden. She was sitting on a very beautiful fabled tree :)









Our Sponsor:

We are happy to introduce 13@rts as our sponsor in December.



You can shop the fantastic products that the brand offers in their online store. A click on the picture will take you directly there.



13@arts give one winner the fabulous prize below!


Please follow their social media:



4 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful mood board! great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page and I absolutely love that moodboard. Oh if I just had more time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing mood board!! Great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...