Sunday, March 26, 2017

Altered Embroidery Hoop - Guest Designer - Sivan Amedi

Hello Everyone

We have a super Guest Designer for this month's challenge.
She was the winner from last month...a very warm welcome to Sivan Amedi! ;-)

Here's a little bit about Sivan.



Hello crafty friends!
It is a great honor for me to be a guest designer this month! love this blog.
My name is Sivan Amedi, i live in little Israel, have 2 sweet boys and an amazing husband :)

I am a fashion designer and creativity is an integral part of my life since i was 5 years old. there's nothing i like more than that.
I'm the owner of a scrapbooking brand "Meme Ve Mari", designing all the products myself, teaching in workshops, and filling blessed everyday on working in what I love the best.
Every day I try to challenge myself with something and believe there is always a way to develop and improve.

This month's mood board is just stunning and inspiring! i made a mixed media embroidery hoop with flowers i painted with Lindy's sprays and some home-made sprays i made(they all was white before).
This challenge just fit for the upcoming holiday here in Israel, Passover, called too "spring holiday" and now i have decorative item for the holiday.
I hope you'll like it..

You can follow me on my site www.meme-ve-mari.com 
Instegram @sivanamedi

Thanks Berry71blue's blog for chosen me as GD.
Wishing lots of inspiration and love for everyone :)

Sivan created this gorgeous embroidery hoop.








Isn't this just stunning and so perfect for this months challenge!!!

Thanks so much Sivan...your hoop is just fabulous! ;-)
Please pop over to Sivan's website to see more of her beautiful work..

Here's a reminder of the mood board.




This month's sponsor is

"Lemoncraft was born from a passion and desire to fulfill your creative dreams! We are a Polish manufacture of products for all paper craft artists who share our passion for beautiful artistic designs. In our product selection, you will find a wide range of scrapbooking papers, ribbons, flowers, buttons/badges (flair) as well as other useful items for scrapbooking, card-making, decoupage and many other areas of creativity and inspiration!"



Lemoncraft will send a prize to the March Challenge Winner!
You have time till the end of March..

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...