Wednesday, March 01, 2017

March Mood Board Challenge - Tiny Miracles by Virag Reti

Hi Crafty Friends, 

Here I am with the new moodboard challenge. 
I really love Provence style interior decorating, so I decided to create a mood board that is a little vintage but full of bright colours. 
Let's welcome spring together with this wonderful image collection!


I hope I can inspire you with my layout to join our challenge. 



Here are some close ups: 








This months sponsor is:



"Lemoncraft was born from a passion and desire to fulfill your creative dreams! We are a Polish manufacture of products for all paper craft artists who share our passion for beautiful artistic designs. In our product selection, you will find a wide range of scrapbooking papers, ribbons, flowers, buttons/badges (flair) as well as other useful items for scrapbooking, card-making, decoupage and many other areas of creativity and inspiration!"



Lemoncraft will send a prize to the March Challenge Winner!

You have until March 31 to upload your projects by using the linkytool in the right sidebar.


Come and join to out monthly challenge!
I hope I can see you wonderful creations here. 



17 comments:

  1. gorgeous mood board, and stunning creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Virag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Virag !! Stunning mood board 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous inspiration and mood board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very beautiful mood board, and I love your layout soo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous moodboard and your interpretation is so beautiful and detailed! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this moodboard and the creation is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this moodboard and the creation is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...