Tuesday, May 03, 2011

April Challenge Winner and May's Challenge.

Sorry it took me a couple of days to post the winner. This weekend was super busy for me. I would like to thank everyone who submitted entries for April's challenge. You guys did an awesome job on your projects.
The winner of the vibrant challenge is Melissa from California. Annette came in 2nd with her entries.

Congratulations to Melissa!!!
Congrats to Annette too!!!

This month's challenge (May) is anything for Mom. It could be a project about you as a mom, your mom,grandma, aunt..or anyone you know that is a mother. Make something about that person and why you think she's a good mother or what your kids love about you. I'm not going to be able to post what you will win 'til next week, since I am so busy getting my DT kits and tags ready. Same rules like always. Submit 3 projects by the end of May. When you post the submissions to your blog pls. make sure you link this challenge to your blog. I would like for a lot of people to participate in this challenge.

Thank you and if you have any questions. Email me anytime berry71bleu@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Melissa & Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! it was a fun challenge. Congratulations too, Annette!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...