Tuesday, August 02, 2011

August Happenings

Hi,
How's everyone doing? After being away on vacation, it's time for me to get back to my old routine and get crackin'. Who would've thought that being away for a week will get me way behind schedule? I have to post everything here today..but I'm sure you will have fun going through these photos.

First of all I would like to thank Cindy Adkins for featuring my MY ETSY SHOP on her Blog Magazine.





Come visit this BLOG
to see the "Guest Artist of the Week".

Check out Cindy's ETSY SHOP, she has gorgeous shabby chic decor items that you can decorate your home with.

Now, it's time for me to reveal the Berry71Bleu's DT projects for August.

Jolanda


Cassandra


LISA N


Tina


Lisa A


Irit

Visit their blogs to get inspired by their creativity. You can find similar tags at my ETSY SHOP. New tags will be added soon.

Our challenge for the month of August is to follow this recipe:

AUGUST CHALLENGE
Recipe Ingredients
1 piece of cardstock for base
At least 3 different patterned paper, one of which must be a circle of at least 10cm.
1 piece of lace/ribbon/trim
1 journal spot
2 buttons
4 embellishments of your choice. I have used 3 flowers and one sticker.
A title of your choice

To join, you have to be a member of this website:
BERRY71BLEU
It is free to join. You can add your photo to the album that you can find on the sidebar called "AUGUST CHALLENGE".
The project is due on August 31st. Anyone from anywhere can join this challenge.

You can win this kit:



I have to do more postings later..Pls. check out the DT members blogs and be inspired by their creativity.

THANK YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marivic!!! I hope you had a great time! I was gone 3 weeks, so imagine how much things went back for me...lol...Great challenge and a generous prize as well!!!Your DT rocks!!!
    Hugs!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marivic that is quite some prize pack you have on offer there & your DT have done such a lovely job this time - well done to all your girls! I loved your inspiration challenge last month & really wanted to play along but during the last week of the month I had internet connectivity problems & it just threw everything out for me :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...