September has started and that means that it's time for me to host the Berry71Blue Challenge!
The Challenge for this month is STEAMPUNK! I wanted to do something different and use Marivic tag in another scenery. So your challenge for this month is to use any kind of steampunk element/embellishment on your craft project. To give you some ideas, i have put together an inspirational picture.
My layout for this month is nothing like i have ever done before, so for me it was a challenge also.With a little help from one of our lovely sponsors this month i created this layout.Using the Victorian tag from marivic combined with rods, metal elements, screws basically lots of items that i found in my husbands toolbox.
Our 1st Challenge sponsor:
Welcome to Mold Muse. We have been working with clay and resin since 1978 and making molds for over 20 years. Our experience brings you excellent quality molds using only high grade silicone rubber, not too soft, not too hard and perfect for highly detailed pieces and a long mold life.
All molds are handmade by Ludi and her husband.
Have a look at there etsy shop HERE
Mold muse prize:$25.00 gift certificate
To show how to use these molds i have made a small tutorial. I used Fimo polymer clay but you can also use resin. The molds are really easy to use and easy to clean.As you have seen on my layout i used several molds for this project. Because they are so easy to use i have used different colors of clay to make many little embellishments.
2. Roll a small ball of clay that will fit in the mold.
3. Press the ball in the mold, until the whole shape is covered. Make sure that you press it gently so all the details are pressed in your clay.
4. With very little force the clay will fall out of the mold.
5. As i used Fimo polymer clay you have to oven bake it for 30min on 110 Celsius/270 Fahrenheit.
6.After you take it out of the oven and let it cool down a little bit... and they are ready to use!!
We are very blessed this month because we have two Challenge Sponsors this month!!
Our 2nd Sponsor is:
Studio75 is a Polish manufacturer of scrapbooking papers and other craft embellishments.
Have a look at there store : HERE
And there blog: HERE
Studio71 Prize: The entire summer&latte collection.
The colors of this collection are beautiful, soft yellow, green, blue.
For this project i decided to make an altered tissue box.
All papers and chipboard used are from the Summer&Latte collection.
2. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.
3. You may submit as many entries as you want and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Berry71Bleu TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the 31st day of the month the challenge was posted.
6. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the sidebar ONLY, not by e mail and not by linking up in the comments section please.
Good luck to you all, cant wait to see all your creations!
Have a good weekend and thank you for stopping by,