Thursday, August 27, 2015

August Challenge layout by Elena Lishchenko

Hey everyone! Here am I, Elena  with my new layout. Today I would like to share my inspiration with you.


Summertime athmosphere of delicacy gave me the idea of making something elegant. I took bytterflies for the symbol of this summer mood. I used wonderful chipboard from the Blue Fern Studios Gabrielle Butterfly Set  that I used to create unusual and delightful backround of my layout. I painted it with the yellow acrilic paint.

Owing to Tanya's mood board I choosed these amazing colours for my work.
I hope you can find the time to join our challenge this month! 
We have some amazing prizes up for grabs!


1st Prize:
Set of Chipboard from Blue Fern Studios



Random Prize:
6x6 Paper Pad from 7 Dots Studio



Sponsors: 
Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/bluefernstudios/


7 Dots Studio

We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.
 
Retail store: http://retailstore.7dotsstudio.com/


We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our facebook page and Pinterest Boards. Look for your work there!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...