Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Cards of Our Love by Virág Réti

Hi My Crafty Friends, 

Today is the day of love. :) 
Do you feel the emotions in the air? 
I decided to create something special for my boyfriend. I don't want to prepare a big layout so I choose normal card size and I cut two pieces. It is two separated sheets, but the pages are connected to each other with a yarn. This way it looks like as a page pair of a notebook.
The notebook of our love. :)





Do not forget to join ou monthly challenge.
Here is the fantastic mood board: 


And here are all the details about the current challenge:

Happy Valentine's Day for you all.
I am looking forward to see your wonderful projects.





This months sponsor is:

Scrap and Craft specializes in scrapbooking products made in Poland.
We stock many Polish, leading brands like Studio75, Scrapiniec, The Mini Art and others.
In our offer we have scrapbooking papers, hidden hinge albums, die cut chipboard, foamiran 
Our mission is provide worldwide scrapbookers with unique items and make you happy with crafting.
Keep calm and craft on !



Scrap & Craft kindly sponsor us with this prize!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...