Monday, February 24, 2014

Guest Designer - Sandra Przybylska

Hey Ho everyone!




How we are feeling? Today I have for you my take on the February Mixed Media Challenge.

But before that let me just introduce myself a bit ;) Some of you might already have met me as I was taking a part in the challenges and now I'm a social Media Coordinator here. ;)

My name is Sandra Przybylska, I started scrapbooking in July 2013 (yes - not so long ago) and I do love everything about it! I live in United Kingdom, but originally I come from Poland.
At the moment I design for 4 teams - Jelly Park (until April 2014) Scrap 365 Magazine Sketch Blog (until July 2014) Merly Impressions (no end date) and Craft Garden (no end date). I do like to work in advance. I don't know why, maybe because I just do like papers, inks, mists etc so much so I just cannot hold myself from not creating! I do Project Life, Art Journal, Mini Albums and of course Layouts. ;) You can find me on FB, IG, Pinterest and here is my blog !

Here is my take on the challenge:


and some closer looks:


As you can see, I used a beautiful tag and buttons sent to me from Marivic Clifton + lovely Molossi Dollie Chipboard which is our sponsor.


Thank You! I hope you'll join our Mixed Media Challenge!



Mixed media, in visual art, refers to an artwork in the making of which more than one medium has been employed. For this challenge, create a "mixed media" page, canvas, card, etc. using more than one medium. Example: paints, mists, textured paste, gesso, chalks, inks, rubs, embossing powder, and more!

We have some amazing prizes to give away!

1st Prize:
Molossi Gift Pack (Chipboard, Bling and Flowers)


2nd Prize:
7 Dots Studio 6x6 Paper Pads 


3rd Prize:
1 Lawn Fawn Clear Stamp Set



Sponsors:

Molossi is an Australian retail and wholesale supplier to the scrapbooking and papercraft industry. Molossi strives to bring you an online shopping experience where you can relish in a huge range of scrapbooking supplies to compliment your scrapbooking addiction. Molossi offers thousands of products including: albums, cardstock, flowers, bling, personal die-cutting machines, stickers, embellishments and plenty more! Become a part of our scrapping community and enter the stash giveaways and competitions on our Facebook page and Blog. For a large range of page layout ideas, sign up for our monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date with the scrapbooking world and monthly promotions.




We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our collections are made from thick (250gsm), acid-free, lignin-free, archival scrapbooking paper. We also offer high quality cardstock stickers.



We're a small company from Southern California that specializes in crafting products that are fun and lively. We began in March 2010 with the release of four stamp sets and are now proud to showcase our entire collection of over 95 sets in our little corner of the web. In 2012, we introduced paper, stickers and twine, and as of 2013 we are happy to feature new dies for some of our most popular stamp sets! At Lawn Fawn, we love crafting products that are truly one of a kind. All of our stamps and paper feature original designs that have been created just for you; even our fonts have been customized! Our products have been seen in the pages of Paper Crafts, CARDS, Take Ten, and Creating Keepsakes magazines with many more publications to come. Here at Lawn Fawn you will find crafting products that are cute, whimsical, and even a bit quirky, but one thing they all have in common is the ability to inspire creativity in everyone. Our products can’t wait to jump start your next craft project!

Visit us anytime to browse our latest products or simply find inspiration! And don't forget to check out our Flickr and Facebook pages, follow us on Twitter and read our blog. We love to feature our customers and give away free stuff!

A special thanks to Molossi for sponsoring our design team this month! Molossi is a permanent sponsor for 2014, so there will be more chances to win Molossi prize packages in the coming months.

Please note that if the winner(s) of this challenge are international they will be responsible for shipping costs.
Make sure you follow our CHALLENGE RULES

Thank you and we hope to see your beautiful creations this month!

Hugs xxx

SandraP 











4 comments:

  1. Me too!!! I'm always working ahead, too!!!! Love this page...those arrows & buttons & lovely, lovely bg work.....looks fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lizzy! it's nice to know that I'm not the only one liking to do everything in advance! happy scrapping!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful page Sandra! I love the way you framed the sweet photo. Your background work is fantastic! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page Sandra! It is so very precious! Love all the wonderful little details and your amazing style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...