Hi everyone, Debbie here with my very first DT project for Berry71Bleu.
I enjoyed working with a beautiful Berry71Bleu tag Marivic sent me. It coordinates perfectly with the papers in the Frosted Life Collection by 13 Arts, our sponsor this month.
I used some gesso, masking, stitching and rub ons on the background paper from the Frosted Life collection.
I've surrounded my picture and tag with flowers, as I love to garden and enjoy the beauty in flowers. I printed out a couple of pictures of flowers from my garden, cut them out and added them to my layout. Here you can see where I've added a purple flower.
I hope I have inspired you to join in on our January challenge.
There are still a few days left to join in.
Here is the challenge for this month:
This challenge is no-holds-barred...talk about your new year's resolution, your dreams, your childhood, your best and worst moments, what makes you laugh, cry, mad...what makes you feel beautiful...your best physical feature, what you wish you can change about yourself...your pet peeves, your frustrations, your favorite food, color...maybe a secret? whatever you want to talk about as long as it's all about you.Since we are talking about you...(the queen!). Here is our January theme that you need to follow.
Our generous Sponsor is 13 ARTS. They are sponsoring the winner and our DT this month with their gorgeous paper collection Frosted Life.
Random Winner will receive a Vintage-style Skeleton Key Collection from
Rules of the Challenge:
1. You are allowed to make a card, layout or altered/off the page project as long as you follow the challenge specifications.
2. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the
sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.
3. You may submit as many entries as you like for each challenge and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Berry71 Bleu TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the last day of the month the challenge was posted.
6. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the
sidebar ONLY,not by email and not by linking up in the comments section please.
About Our Challenges:
1. Berry71Bleu Challenges are open to anyone,
anywhere in the world.
2. Our Design Team do their best to comment on all entries, you can make their job easier by turning OFF your word verification. Try it and if spam is a problem you can always enable comment moderation.
3. Challenges are held monthly and each month TWO winners are
chosen. One winner is chosen by our design team, who all vote for the project they consider to be the best, while another winner is chosen by random draw.
4. Challenge winners will always be announced within a week
of the challenge closing and winners are then required to
contact our Sponsor Co-ordinator, Agnieszka at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Prizes not claimed within 2 weeks of the challenge closing
will be forfeited.
6. The Merit winner will have an image of their project featured in the winners post, together with a link back to the homepage
of their blog.
7. Merit winners will be awarded a Winner's Badge to post