Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Guest Designer - Sandi Smith


Today we would like to welcome the winner of our December challenge and our guest designer for January, Sandi Smith.

 
 My name is Sandi Smith and I live in beautiful Newfoundland, Canada with my wonderful husband and 2 great kids, Rick is 21 and Claudine is 13.I did my first layout in January 2010 and immediately hooked! Scrapping has become an obsession for me...I am always in "scrapbook mode ". I love to tear, wrinkle, and get messy with gesso and paints and I usually sew on my projects.I don't think I have a definite style because there is still so much to learn and try!

You can find more of my work on my blog, Paper Memories.

Thanks so much to the lovely ladies at Berry71bleu for having me!

Love the texture and details in Sandi's layout!


Sandi created this beautiful layout using the Frosted Collection by our sponsor 13 Arts.
 
You can find the paper collection by clicking HERE

Thank you Sandi for sharing your layout with us.

Tomorrow is the 1st of February and that means a new challenge.
Stop by tomorrow to check out the details of February's challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Gosh this is beautiful work....the detail & that yummy flower cluster....to me it looks like you've been scrapping for years, Sandi!!!!! TFS:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, I love your style, it is really beautiful... the texture and elements you used all meld in together so perfectly. Congratulations on your guest designer spot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page based on you! Love the overall design & the texture you've given to the background of your page. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPERBE PAGE, FÉLICITATION
    corinne de france ( MARCH)

    ReplyDelete
  5. superbe page, toutes mes félicitation
    corinne de france

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandi!!! This is Gorgeous!!!! loooove it!!! Welcome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...