Hi there, this is Anupama Choudary all the way from India with my first DT layout for Berry71Bleu. I want to thank Marivic for giving me this wonderful chance to design with her beautiful tags.
The January challenge - Celebrate me - couldn't have come at a more opportune moment for me as I approach a landmark birthday next month and embrace my 'One Little Word' for 2013 - Believe.
This page came together effortlessly even though this is my first time working with a tag and this color palette! Looks like my OLW is already making magic happen :)
Working with our sponsor 13 arts "Frosted Life" collection of papers was a pleasure and I hope that Aida forgives me for tearing them up !
I even printed my picture on one of the floral papers for the subtle pattern to show through.
I loved adding 'strings' of liquid pearls randomly as a finishing touch!
There are still 6 days before the challenge closes.
Here are the details -
This challenge is no-holds-barred...talk about your new year's resolution, your dreams, your childhood, your best and worst moments, what makes you laugh, cry, mad...what makes you feel beautiful...your best physical feature, what you wish you can change about yourself...your pet peeves, your frustrations, your favorite food, color...maybe a secret? whatever you want to talk about as long as it's all about you.Since we are talking about you...(the queen!). Here is our January theme that you need to follow.
I've used our generous Sponsor 13 ARTS Frosted Life Collection...They are sponsoring the winner and our DT this month with this gorgeous paper collection.
Random Winner will receive a Vintage-style Skeleton Key Collection from
Rules of the Challenge:
1. You are allowed to make a card, layout or altered/off the page project as long as you follow the challenge specifications.
2. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the
sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.
3. You may submit as many entries as you like for each challenge and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Berry71 Bleu TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the last day of the month the challenge was posted.
6. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the
sidebar ONLY,not by email and not by linking up in the comments section please.
About Our Challenges:
1. Berry71Bleu Challenges are open to anyone,
anywhere in the world.
2. Our Design Team do their best to comment on all entries, you can make their job easier by turning OFF your word verification. Try it and if spam is a problem you can always enable comment moderation.
3. Challenges are held monthly and each month TWO winners are
chosen. One winner is chosen by our design team, who all vote for the project they consider to be the best, while another winner is chosen by random draw.
4. Challenge winners will always be announced within a week
of the challenge closing and winners are then required to
contact our Sponsor Co-ordinator, Agnieszka at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Prizes not claimed within 2 weeks of the challenge closing
will be forfeited.
6. The Merit winner will have an image of their project featured in the winners post, together with a link back to the homepage
of their blog.
7. Merit winners will be awarded a Winner's Badge to post
on their blog - full bragging rights included!
If you wish to read more, grab a cup of coffee and visit me at Scrapbooks from India
Thank you and have a great day!