Monday, January 07, 2013

Welcome to our New Design Team Coordinator

First of all, I would like to thank everyone that applied as our DT Coordinator for berry71bleu. I truly appreciate your time sending your application. I received so many applications and you are all so talented!

Our new Berry71bleu DT Coordinator is Debbie Burns...





Hi my name is Debbie and I’m so excited to be joining the DT at Berry71bleu as the DT Coordinator.

I live in Maryland and am a single mom to two grown kids, one who still lives with  me and another one
who will be moving back home in February.  Besides scrapbooking I love to work outdoors in my flower
gardens.  It’s a lot of hard work, but very therapeutic.

I’ve been scrapbooking for 13 years.  I don’t really have a defined style as my layouts always differ.
I love layering paper and have recently have started dabbling in some mixed media.  I love the texture and dimension it adds to my layouts.  You can find my personal blog here:  http://lovelifeslittlepleasures.blogspot.com/

I look forward to working alongside with the DT and creating projects that will inspire you. 


Congrats and Welcome DEBBIE!! 


9 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...