Thursday, January 10, 2013

Karen Zueger...Guest Designer for January







Hello, My name is Karen Zueger aka Lost Coast Scrapper.  I have 2 daughters and 4 grandsons that keep me busy these days.  I live in the Coastal Redwoods in Northern California and my passion is scrapbooking and wall art.  I've been scrapbooking for about 5 years now and love to try all styles.  I especially love vintage, steampunk, shabby chic, and am trying my hand at mixed media lately along with a new passion of mine…mini albums.


I am currently designing for Scraps of Darkness and Imaginarium Designs.

I really enjoyed designing with you this month, the papers, embellies, and tags were just gorgeous and so fun to work with, thanks again for having me and I hope you enjoy my projects!!

You can find my work at




Karen used our sponsor's collection paper Frosted Life


You can find the paper collection by clicking HERE

Other embellishments used can be found here...Zeus and Zoe Etsy Shop



Thank you Karen! We love your work!!








11 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwww!! So GORGEOUS!! I love love love love the layers, the colors and loveeeeeeeeeee the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Karen! Your work is stunning! I love all the layers, especially the photos. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, Karen! So many yummy layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to have you, Karen! I have always admired your work on SB.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, so nice to see you as a GD....talk about an amazing layout, am in awe at all the beautiful details and embellishments...so much to look at. The tag is amazing, wowwwwwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sweet comments, so glad you've enjoyed. Marivic's gorgeous tags were fun to create around :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Amazing layouts Karen!!! I just looove them!!! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowowowowwowww - your use of the tags and how you applied them is simply amazing. Marivic's talent paired with your creative mind is a match made in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen, your art dazzles me - your work with the tags is tooooo perfect. Marivic's talent paired with your creative mind is the perfect pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning work Karen! Really over the top gorgeous! Congrats on your guest design!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karen, what a fantastic work!every page is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...