Saturday, January 12, 2013

'I am Blessed' Layout by Helen Tilbury


A Layout done by our friend, Helen

THANK YOU HELEN!!


Hi there everyone!  HELEN here with my first page of the new year!  LOVE the colors of the gloriously pretty tag Marivic sent me.  Take a closer look at it here!


Yummy isn't it?!  I also got to work with the beautiful new collection 'Frosted Life' from 13 Arts HERE.  The 'Frosted Life' collection papers co-ordinated beautifully.


The theme this month is all about being Queen, and my children are the ones that really rock my world and make me feel special.  I know a lot of mothers find kids frustrating but honestly, me & my kids have such fun together & they really are my best friends.  Along with hubby of course.  I don't have any remaining 'original' family so we are really a tight-knit unit & my children are so good to me!


I always KNEW in my heart of hearts that I would be the mother of four children & the Lord really has blessed me beyond measure with them.  Although this page is supposed to be just about ME, I am what I am because of THEM & I love them beyond measure & want them to know that.  For me, motherhood has been a huge blessing!


I've used some really pretty lilac blooms from Manor House Creations.  You can find a large selection of similar flowers over at our Zeus and Zoe Etsy store HERE


I hope you get a chance to play along with Marivic's awesome challenge this month - Happy New Year from me everyone!!

Here is the challenge for this month:


This challenge is no-holds-barred...talk about your new year's resolution, your dreams, your childhood, your best and worst moments, what makes you laugh, cry, mad...what makes you feel beautiful...your best physical feature, what you wish you can change about yourself...your pet peeves, your frustrations, your favorite food, color...maybe a secret? whatever you want to talk about as long as it's all about you.

Since we are talking about you...(the queen!). Here is our January theme that you need to follow. 

 Our generous Sponsor 13 ARTS Frosted Life Collection...

They are sponsoring the winner and our DT this month with this gorgeous paper collection.







Random Winner will receive a Vintage-style Skeleton Key Collection from 



RULES AND INFORMATION


 1. You are allowed to make a card, layout or altered/off the page 
project as long as you follow the challenge specifications.

 2.   Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the 
sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.

 3.  You may submit as many entries as you like for each challenge
and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.

 4.  It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing 
along at Berry 71 Bleu TOGETHER with a link back to our blog. 

 5. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the
 last day of the month the challenge was posted.

6.  Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the
sidebar ONLY, not by e mail and not by linking up in the 
comments section please.


Information about our Challenges:-

1.  Berry71Bleu Challenges are open to anyone, 
anywhere in the world.

2.  Our Design Team do their best to comment 
on all entries, you can make their job easier by turning OFF 
your word verification.  Try it and if spam is a problem 
you can always enable comment moderation.

3,  Challenges are held monthly and each month TWO winners are
chosen.  One winner is chosen by our design team, who all vote for
the project they consider to be the best, while another winner is
chosen by random draw.

4.  Challenge winners will always be announced within a week
of the challenge closing and winners are then required to
contact our Sponsor Co-ordinator, Agnieszka at ----------------

5.  Prizes not claimed within 2 weeks of the challenge closing 
will be forfeited.

6.  The Merit winner will have an image of their project featured in 
the winners post, together with a link back to the homepage
of their blog.

7.  Merit winners will be awarded a Winner's Badge to post
on their blog - full bragging rights included!

10 comments:

  1. This is amazing Helen, LOOOVE this page, so emotional and beautiful!!! You're wonderful mother and really amazing person. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen never ceases to amaze me!! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the photos, the doilies and loving all the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning page Helen. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Helen! Love the pink with the black and white colorscheme!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO Helen!! You are truly blessed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos and great design, you have a beautiful family Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work Helen!! Loved seeing you in your LO...Don't get to see much of you very often. You did a fantastic job on this one. I'm definitely sure that your family is proud to have you as their mom and a wonderful wife to Shane..Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page Helen!! Beautiful pics! and very touching page...love it!
    You are blessed!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...