Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Life is So Beautiful....by Marilyn Rivera




Hello!  Marilyn here, I'm very excited because today is my first post as Berry71Bleu -Design Team Member.

I love the tag that I received from Marivic, look at the girl's expression and the vintage look...so gorgeous!  We have another gorgeous products to work with it this month Frosted Life by 13 ARTS, this collection has  unique and  fabulous designs.  

I added more textures and dimension in my background paper and I prepared a mini tutorial to show you  how I did it, you will see it afterwards...

The challenge of this month is about us(The queen)... "whatever you want to talk about as long as it's all about you."
An autoimmune disease change my lifestyle but it has taught me to be stronger  and understand that

It doesn't matter how hard life treats us , we always have to see the positive things  because everything happens for a reason and we have to value the simple things in life that are the one that truly matter...

The Gorgeous tag....

Supplies:
Frosted Life Collection- 13 ARTS
Berry71Bleu- tag
Kay's Kreative Korner - Butterflies
lace, pearls, paint





I will show you how I added more dimension to my page....










Here is the challenge for this month:


This challenge is no-holds-barred...talk about your new year's resolution, your dreams, your childhood, your best and worst moments, what makes you laugh, cry, mad...what makes you feel beautiful...your best physical feature, what you wish you can change about yourself...your pet peeves, your frustrations, your favorite food, color...maybe a secret? whatever you want to talk about as long as it's all about you.

Since we are talking about you...(the queen!). Here is our January theme that you need to follow.

  Our generous Sponsor 13 ARTS Frosted Life Collection...

They are sponsoring the winner and our DT this month with this gorgeous paper collection.





Random Winner will receive a Vintage-style Skeleton Key Collection from 



I hope you have time to play along with us.
Until Next Time!

Marilyn Rivera



8 comments:

  1. Thank you Marilyn for sharing this inspiring page and wonderful tips on embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work! Love what you did with 13 arts papers and a beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning page, Marilyn!! Love all the texture and amazing flowers. Thanks for sharing the details!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!!! LOOOOVE this page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. You are stronge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marilyn, this is so pretty! Thanks for sharing the embossing..Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw this on Marilyn's blog and just fell in LOVE!! It is absolutely STUNNING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...