Hi, it`s Bellaidea!
I mostly scrap my DD`s photos.
Boys don`t like to spend time on the beach in front of the camera, thay play , run, throw the ball.
This time I decided to make a page about me and my Son. He knows I love him very much but why not to show him again....
Since I love old Webster pages I use it again a mix of few collections and a beautiful tag from Marivic get me started with not typical color for me , red.
I hope you will like my work and I wish you all fantastic Mother`s Day!
In honor of Mother’s Day I am centering the challenge around your favorite quote/poem/song about Mother’s. Here are some examples, feel free to use them if you like!
“All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother” ~ Abraham Lincoln
Mother, the ribbons of your love are woven around my heart.
“ A little girl, asked where her home was, replied, ‘where mother is’. “ ~ Keith Brooks
A mothers heart is a patch work of love.
“ A mothers happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” ~ Honore de Balzac
“ What are Raphael’s Madonna’s but the shadow of a mothers love, fixed in permanent outline forever?” ~ Thomas Wentworth Higginson
Or if you prefer songs:
Coat of Many Colors – Dolly Parton
Somebody’s Hero – Jamie O’Neal
I Hope You Dance – Lee Ann Womack
Dear Mama – 2Pac
A song for Mama – Boyz II Men
As always there are a few basic rules to follow:
1. You are allowed to make a card, layout or altered/off the page project as long as you follow the theme or challenge of the month.
2. This challenge is open to anyone anywhere in the world.
3. Pls post your ACTUAL project post using the link tool on the sidebar and DO NOT link to your ENTIRE blog.
4. Please SERIOUSLY CONSIDER turning off your word verification if comments are important to you:)
5. You can submit as many projects as you would like and combine your entry with other challenges.
6. Please mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Berry 71 Bleu TOGETHER with a link back to our blog. Thank you!
7. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT May 31st Central Standard Time. Winner of the challenge will receive a prize collection kit from our sponsor this month.
Another winner will receive this prize pack from Zeus and Zoe and Berry71bleu Etsy Shops: