This month's challenge at Berry71Bleu, and is bought to you by the lovely Amanda Aveiro. Here are the details:
In honor of Mother’s Day I am centering the challenge around your favorite quote/poem/song about Mother’s. Here are some examples, feel free to use them if you like!
* A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking ~ Helen Rice
* There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one ~ Jill Churchill
* A mother holds her children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever
* All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother ~ Abraham Lincoln
* Mother, the ribbons of your love are woven around my heart.
* A mothers heart is a patch work of love.
Mother's Day Card
Here is my take on Amanda's challenge. I decided to make a Mother's Day card with a quote as my sentiment - "God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers". Had a go at making an easel card for something different as I thought it would showcase Marivic's gorgeous vintage tag.
List of Materials: Berry71Bleu tag, Glitz Design, Prima, TPC pp's, Scrapmatts chipboard, Martha Stewart border punch, Spellbinder tag die, Prima flower, 7 Gypsies stamp, Craft Queen lace trim, mulberry leaves and roses, pearl brads, MME journal tag, antique ric rac, Tim Holtz distress ink - vintage photo
We already have some amazing entries. You've got to be in it to win it... check out the fantastic prizes for this month.
The winner of the challenge will receive a prize collection kit from our sponsor this month.
Another winner will receive this prize pack from Zeus and Zoe and Berry71bleu Etsy Shops.
Thanks so much for stopping by... I can't wait to see how you are inspired by this month's challenge.
Hi Girls, hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Wow! This is just absolutely gorgeous! I have never seen a card that you could buy look as fabulous as this! Wow! Love it.ReplyDelete
Beautifully done Cathy! I love the way the card turned out!!!ReplyDelete
Beautiful Mother's Day Card!! What a gorgeous tag element!!ReplyDelete
Breathtaking card Cathy! Just love how you used the tag!ReplyDelete