Friday, February 08, 2013

Amour by Marilyn

Hello!! Marilyn here with my take on Anupama's White space challenge.  I found this picture about me and my niece Sabrina  when she was a baby, how times flies.... and I think this beautiful tag by Marivic is perfect for it!

More details...


I draped the paper to create dimension.


The Beautiful tag.

This month challenge....


Our Sponsor for this month's challenge is UHK Gallery
The winner of our February Challenge will win this My Dear Watson paper collection.

along with 2 other collections - Queen of Hearts & Love is in the Air
from

We are a team of creative women who cannot imagine their world without paper, glue and creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion. And we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists.
Quality of our products is our priority. Each of our collections is made of highest quality materials - thick scrapbooking paper (250gsm), acid-free, lignin-free, archival and highest quality matt stickers. We use materials from leading manufacturers in the paper industry.

Queen of Hearts

Love is in the Air

The 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive the Dreamer Collection from 7 Dots Studio.




Can't wait to see all your creations....
Until next time!!
Marilyn

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Marilyn! Love the picture too..Love the accordion fold. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! If I had to pick a favorite detail this would be the girl in the teacup !! Great page on the whole!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! I love how you folded the paper and the flowers are arranged beautifully. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn this is so pretty, I love the draping of the paper and the ATC suits this layout so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the flowers and love love love that lace under the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way the paper drape reminds me of the wings of a butterfly, Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Marilyn this is just gorgeous! Love the design and how you used that amazing tag on your lo! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout Marilyn! Love the draping effect you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...