Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February Guest Designer Nicole!

Today we would like to welcome the winner of our January challenge and our guest designer for February, Nicole Dorion.


My name is Nicole Doiron.  I am in my late 30's and I live in a small coastal town in Atlantic Canada with my soulmate Yves and our newly-adopted fur baby, Sugar.  I have been an avid scrapbooker since one of my good friends introduced me to it in 2004. Having always been very artistically-inclined, I was immediately fascinated and addicted.  I cannot say that I have a specific style, only that it is very versatile and adapts itself constantly to my moods and inspirations. One layout may be fun and colorful, while another may turn out chic and elegant. I tend to use a lot of embellishments - the more, the better! - and my favorite scrapbooking element is laser-cut chipboard.  I love to dabble in gesso, embossing paste and all sorts of inks and you will find handmade stitching on almost all my layouts. 

You can find more of my creations at http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com

Thank you so much Berry71bleu for having me as a guest designer this month!

Nicole created this beautiful layout for Anupama's WhiteSpace Challenge:
   Here are some close up shots highlighting Nicole's beautiful details:





Thanks for joining us this month, Nicole!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Your lo is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the flowers and that balloon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chippies, Nicole and the red hearts! Awesome take on the whitespace challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout...love the details and the colouring! Super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...