Sunday, February 24, 2013

Guest Designer, Einat Kessler

Today we have a special guest designer, Einat Kessler.


My name is Einat Kessler and I'm a designer from Israel. I am a CHA designer member, workshop teacher, writer and designer. I design scrapbooks, mini albums, paper crafts, mixed media, canvases, cards, 3D and interactive designs. I have started scrapbooking about 6 years ago and I'm lovin' every minute. I have been featured in Israeli TV in a series of scrapbooking and paper crafts workshops, and I manage the leading Israeli scrapbook forum for the past year, it is a fast growing, creative community. I was published in several international magazines and e-books and been a guest designer in several blogs and blog hops.
I don't just like to create, I love to create! Creating doesn't only makes me happy, it keeps me calm and sane. Sitting in my studio, flying on the wings of imagination fills me with so much energy and vitality that I don't think I can live without it. In fact if a few days go by and I haven't created something for whatever reason, I become restless and my hands start yearning for some action. It's my Passion and my being. One of my passions is to "infect" others with the bug of creation, that's why I love sharing my work in my blog and my workshops.

  You can find my work at  http://scrapinit.blogspot.co.il/

Here is what Einat created using her Berry71Bleu tags:

 Here are a few closeups:








Thanks Einat for sharing your beautiful projects with us!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...