Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Guest Designer Fena

We are excited to welcome Guest Designer Fena, our August Challenge Winner, to the blog today!


Hello everyone, I am so thrilled and honored to be Guest Designer this month at Berry71Bleu. I would like to thank the entire team of Berry71bleu for this opportunity.

I am a mom to a 5 year old and wife to a wonderful husband who understands my passion for art. I am basically a Bachelor in Engineering (in computers) by profession and into software development and testing. Yes, I am a Techie!! But I always had that creative bent towards arts and crafts since childhood and when I found this magical world of scrapbooking I found my creative outlet.

I am passionately in love with mixed media and art journaling is my soul. I don’t have a definite style yet but I see that I do mixed media layouts incorporating paints, flowers, embellishments and stamping.

The challenge theme this month is by Marivic and it is to make a project telling about the ‘THINGS WE LOVE.’ For me, the list is endless, but Art has always been my passion and it’s one thing that I would never part with. When I am not doing layouts I am always on my laptop or tablet sipping a cup of coffee and yeah I do love chocolates (lol!!).


So in my layout, for my photo I choose to incorporate all the things I love. I took the photo myself as I couldn’t find any photo that depicts exactly what I love. There’s coffee, paint brushes, a tablet and dictionary pages and few chocolates.


I used the 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk patterned paper.


I have made by background with lots of mediums consisting of stencils, paints and gesso. Then went on adding embellishments and flowers.

It was really a fun challenge and hope I have inspired you with this lovely theme. You can find more details on my blog thepapermemories.blogspot.com.

Thanks for visiting!!

Thank you to our sponsors for providing amazing prizes this month!

1st Prize:
Molossi Gift Pack (Chipboard, Bling and Flowers)

2nd Prize: Zeus and Zoe Gift Certificate



3rd Prize: 2 Handmade Tags from Berry71bleu
(Please note that the photos are just samples and are not the actual tags the prize winner will receive.)

 
Sponsors:
 

Molossi is an Australian retail and wholesale supplier to the scrapbooking and papercraft industry. Molossi strives to bring you an online shopping experience where you can relish in a huge range of scrapbooking supplies to compliment your scrapbooking addiction. Molossi offers thousands of products including: albums, cardstock, flowers, bling, personal die-cutting machines, stickers, embellishments and plenty more! Become a part of our scrapping community and enter the stash giveaways and competitions on our Facebook page and Blog. For a large range of page layout ideas, sign up for our monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date with the scrapbooking world and monthly promotions.


Zeus and Zoe is the sister Etsy Shop to Berry71Bleu and sells one-of-a-kind crafting embellishments for scrapbooking, crafting, altered art, home decor and collage art. All tags are handmade and can be designed according to your preference. Please contact Marivic through her Etsy Shop to request a custom order.

Please note that if the winner(s) of this challenge are international they will be responsible for shipping costs. Make sure you follow our CHALLENGE RULES.

Thank you and we hope to see your beautiful creations!

We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our facebook page and Pinterest Boards. Look for your work there!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on GD spot!!! And thank you for creating such beautiful project for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and stunning page! Absolutely love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...