Friday, September 26, 2014

Love is Sweet by Denise van Deventer

Hello Everyone

Welcome to Friday! I hope that your week has been a good one, so far!

It's my turn, Denise, to share my page for this month's challenge, Things we Love.


I created a little board of the things that I love! ;-)


This just gives you a little taste of the things I love!

Here is the layout that I created about one of those loves - Love is Sweet! (A little play on words)


Marivic had sent me a gorgeous "cake" themed tag and so it was perfect for this challenge.
Here is a close-up of the tag from the Zeus and Zoe etsy shop.


I also used some blingy bits from Molossi.


I created the background with one of my favourite stencils, gesso and watercolouring.  I used the Vintage Chic Collection papers from Heidi Swapp.


I did the journalling around the page and this is what it says:

"Admittedly, I have a bit of a sweet tooth and I really do love a decadent cake or pudding.  When one can treat oneself, with a little something sweet, why absolutely not?! My thoughts are that life can be bitter enough and that a little treat can sweeten any day.  Marie Antoinette was a woman after my own heart!!!" ;-)

You still have some time to play along, so we hope that you will show us some of your loves too!

Thank you to our sponsors for providing amazing prizes this month:

Check out the fabulous prizes donated by our generous sponsors:

1st Prize:
Molossi Gift Pack (Chipboard, Bling and Flowers)


2nd Prize: Zeus and Zoe Gift Certificate






3rd Prize: 2 Handmade Tags from Berry71bleu

(Please note that the photos are just samples and are not the actual tags the prize winner will receive.)


Sponsors:
 

Molossi is an Australian retail and wholesale supplier to the scrapbooking and papercraft industry. Molossi strives to bring you an online shopping experience where you can relish in a huge range of scrapbooking supplies to compliment your scrapbooking addiction. Molossi offers thousands of products including: albums, cardstock, flowers, bling, personal die-cutting machines, stickers, embellishments and plenty more! Become a part of our scrapping community and enter the stash giveaways and competitions on our Facebook page and Blog. For a large range of page layout ideas, sign up for our monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date with the scrapbooking world and monthly promotions.

Zeus and Zoe is the sister Etsy Shop to Berry71Bleu and sells one-of-a-kind crafting embellishments for scrapbooking, crafting, altered art, home decor and collage art. All tags are handmade and can be designed according to your preference. Please contact Marivic through her Etsy Shop to request a custom order.

Please note that if the winner(s) of this challenge are international they will be responsible for shipping costs. Make sure you follow our CHALLENGE RULES.
Thank you and we hope to see your beautiful creations!

We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our facebook page and Pinterest Boards. Look for your







5 comments:

  1. Oh what a luscious and sumptuous page - totally decadent. I love the middle clustering and the quote is one after my own heart. Beautiful work Denise :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Denise! I love the colors and composition is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Denise! I love the peaches and the neutral colors! Fantastic job! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors and lovely flowers! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...