Wednesday, January 28, 2015

SHABBY CHIC STYLE - HAT BOX by Mandy

Happy Hello Friends!

 
 
Today it's my turn to share my design team project.  I tend to create from one extreme to another.....My last personal post was manly, grungy rocker to romantic, feminine florals and lace....I do love both styles!
When I saw the gorgeous papers from digitalPAPERS -  I knew exactly what I wanted to create.  Shabby Chic style was calling my name! My very first thought was "hat box"! Thank you digitalPAPERS for sponsoring the design team this month! 
This month's fun challenge is called:
"Things with Wings"
hosted by Sylwia

The below photo was taken in daylight.  I wanted this creation to be tiered by adding floral foam to the lid (can be removed).  I created my own butterflies and hot glued them to wire.  They can be removed from the floral foam and arranged any way you like....I show photo's taken at various angles around the box.
I started this project by adhering the digital images (laser copied) to the lid and around the circular box using "Mod Podge"....My cat had to quick get into the picture....He's very nosey while I'm working on my projects.  He likes to keep me company.
I hope you can join us this month!  We are looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations!
 

Thank you to our sponsors for providing beautiful prizes this month!


1st Prize

3 products by digitalPAPERS  chosen by the winner


Random Prize

Set of TandiArt prints and cards





Sponsors:

digitalPAPERS

This online shop was set up by amazing graphic designer - Janet who works on graphics many hours daily, so that customers can always be pleased when buying her digital papers. 
For many years Janet has been collecting old postcards, photos, illustrations and she uses them to make her beautiful digital papers. She also like to draw.  Many of her illustrations Janet drew herself. 

TandiArt

Mixed media art, home decoration and workshops with a little bit of magic:) This dreamy art work is created with heart and soul by Sylwia Gryczuk

Please note that if the winner(s) of this challenge are international they will be responsible for shipping costs. Make sure you follow our CHALLENGE RULES.

Thank you and we hope to see your beautiful creations!

We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our facebook pageand Pinterest Boards. Look for your work there!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...