Friday, January 02, 2015

'Things with wings' two mixed media projects + video tutorial by Sylwia

Hello Arty Souls! Sylwia here with my first post in 2015. First of all Happy New Year to all of you!!! I hope this year will bring you lots of happiness, magic and creativity:)
The theme for this month is 'Things With Wings'. And because it is my favourite theme, I made two projects for you + video tutorial.

First one is a mixed media project on large piece of wood. I love playing with bright colours and recently also with wire:)

Firstly I created background using  acrylic paints, alcohol inks, water-soluble oil pastels and pencil.


Then, I cut out these large flowers from the digital paper from our sponsor digitalPAPERS. They have truly beautiful papers which can be used for all types of projects.


 When my background was ready, I added my favourite word for 2015 and wings made of rusty wire and lace. 


At the end I added some paper flowers by Prima to create a little garden:)


And my second project is a mixed media layout with my precious daughter :) In this project I also used digital papers from our sponsor digitalPAPERS. And also chipboards by Scrapiniec, Gelatos by Faber Castell, Flowers by Prima and Papers by Me&My Big Ideas and Webster's pages. 





Enjoy the video tutorial :


I hope you got inspired and  can't wait to see your projects with wings:)

Thank you to our sponsors for providing beautiful prizes this month!


1st Prize

3 products by digitalPAPERS  chosen by the winner


Random Prize

Set of TandiArt prints and cards





Sponsors:

digitalPAPERS

This online shop was set up by amazing graphic designer - Janet who works on graphics many hours daily, so that customers can always be pleased when buying her digital papers. 
For many years Janet has been collecting old postcards, photos, illustrations and she uses them to make her beautiful digital papers. She also like to draw.  Many of her illustrations Janet drew herself. 

TandiArt

Mixed media art, home decoration and workshops with a little bit of magic:) This dreamy art work is created with heart and soul by Sylwia Gryczuk

Please note that if the winner(s) of this challenge are international they will be responsible for shipping costs. Make sure you follow our CHALLENGE RULES.

Thank you and we hope to see your beautiful creations!

We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our facebook pageand Pinterest Boards. Look for your work there!


5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful projects. Love them Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi very beautiful projects, love them both. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colorful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are gorgeous, Sylwia! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning projects Sylwia! Wow....amazing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...